Friday, March 9, 2007

The Original

We have decided to bring you a "Special Behind the Scenes" edition of Bustopia to celebrate the fact that 5 is half of a round number. If releases were years, it would be a fifth anniversary (That's right, Qalar, I said "anniversary"). Anyway, it was originally going to be a normal show but with all the behind-the-scenes action, like me saying "Hey TERRANCE, say something funny." preceding the funny. But then it degenerated into just people talking and me not being allowed to edit it. So basically, it's going to suck. In fact, it reminded me of the original episode of Bustopia I made. I had recorded about 3 hours of Bus audio, and through 8 hours of editing (it literally consumed my entire Saturday), trimmed it down to 2 hours. So for those of you with strong livers and little to do:

Bustopia Episode 0: Rolling Down a Hill

Anyway, Episode 5 will not be as bad because we are actually trying. But it will still be bad, you can count on that. And it will be released on Friday, because I won't have to deal with finding time to edit it like I do for the so-called "not completely stupid" episodes. Prepare yourself.

No comments: