Saturday, March 31, 2007

HELLO, MORTALS!

Consider yourself warned! 16-9 days remain before the coming of the apocalypse. There will be swords of flame and demons aplenty, not to mention I, your subterranean overlord, Adrian. Pestilence will overcome nations, as greed turns to bloodshed and regularly peaceful busses revolt, not don't stopping and such. APOCALYPSE!

Is that you Adrian?! No. It can't be. I defeated you in Episode... um, in a prior episode. *draws sword. Now we duel! *swords clash, sparks fly. Gaah! My arm! *thunder crashes in background, grunts issue from both parties as they struggle against each other.

You haven't bested me yet, TERRANCE! En garde! *sword comes down between shoulders, hewing body in two.

AHH! Oh. I'm awake. Well, that was exciting. And now, to practice my swordsmanship for when I must face him in real life...

2 comments:

Bustopia said...

TERRANCE, I edited the labels: removed "apocalypse" and "MPD" and added "info" and "text". I'm trying to keep the labels down to a manageable list of useful labels that will apply to more than one post ever, and Adrian pretty much includes both apocalypse and mpd anyway. Also, info and text because text goes to anything that's not an audio post and info goes to anything that is text and has worthwhile content.

Captain Marx said...

Fine Fine

TERRANCESTUPHOLOPHOGOSLKJDF -

what the heck is wrong with you?