Monday, April 30, 2007

No More Suspense

I've decided to end the suspense. I'm going to admit something. The Bustopia podcast was started as a joke. The conversation went like this:
Noobulous: "Bustopia should do more stuff."
TERRANCE: "What should we do?"
Noobulous: "We could start a podcast."
Qalar: "Bustopia DOES need a podcast!"
Noobulous: "Lets do it!"

Like every joke on Bustopia, we took it way to far. As in, we actually produced a podcast. But, like most jokes on Bustopia, it got old. For a while I was forcing it along anyway, hoping it could be a regular tradition and maybe we were just tired for a while. But no, it had, in fact, gotten old. I can't find time to edit it anymore, the people of Bustopia are happy to go back to unstructured conversation, and I no longer have any recording devices left (besides the crappy laptop). Plus, the year is drawing to a close so the teachers are pwning us with the homework. So sorry, we pretty muched failed you. If there's an outcry of people who miss the show, maybe I will consider putting effort into it, but I seriously doubt that will happen.

Episode 6 is fully recorded, and the audio has been waiting to be edited for a month now. I'm thinking I'll probably just do that and release it this summer, so you have something to remember us by. But I might not, it's all a matter of willpower.

Anyway, stay tuned for Dormtopia next year, from the UT honors dorms. Maybe.

No comments: